View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: 3-bet.net coaches

Figure ill post this and hope for some good responses. I ended up doing an hour and a half session about 3 weeks ago with one of the 3bet coaches at 200nl. It was a good session, not great, but i thought that it showed some serious promise and he could help developed my game. I fully intended on resuming with this coach a little more than a week later (I had knee surgery so couldnt schedual a specific date at the time), and in the mean time, he suggested that free of charge I could send him any hand histories which i wanted some feed back on and he would try and respond to me. Well in the last three weeks i sent him a whopping TWO hand histories, one of which, after thinking about it, I told him not to respond to, he actually never responded to either of the emails. I dont hold it against him as any number of things can get in the way of him responding, but i do feel slightly disrespected and it compells me to take my business to another coach. What i am looking for is developing a student mentor relationship, not a slutty little one night stand. What I want is to do business with someone who is actually interested in helping me develope my game over some extended period of time in exchange for an extended commitment from me to use them as my coach. I am currently comfortable with 100 to 150 an hour (maybe 200) and would like coaching at 1-2nl with the intention of moving up fast. If you know anyone that you think would be a good fit, or if you yourself are a coach, please feel free to send me a PM.