View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD AUGUST

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah update kolo.

And something I don't understand. Why does the korean girl like me like that? She might even love me, and I don't know why. She said I'm average looking. I [censored] her over on more than a couple occasions, which would end most relationships with about anyone. I'm not even very nice to her. Wtf.

Second, if she liked me so much why didn't we have sexy-time?

[/ QUOTE ]
How long have you been seeing this gal? Is it too early to simply be honest and tell her how you feel and see where she's at? I know being that blunt isn't useful when going for quick hook up's, but it sounds like you'd like to date her. With longer term relationships, I think (and my experience has been), that simply being honest with each other is what works.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew her for about a month before she left. It just seems wrong to just say to her "I want something more out of our relationship"
Also, she obviously likes me. But I'm not sure I'd want a long term relationship with her. She's too unstable I think. And parts of her kind of bother me.
I'm not even sure if I miss her, or miss the attention and affection she gave me.

blah blah blah emo crap. I'll ask to see if my boss lady from work wants to do something with me this saturday.