View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 12:33 PM

Default Re: Sharp Sports Betting also apply to soccer? (n00b question)

This thread is turning out to be everything I could've hoped for. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I've additionally purchased The Definitive Guide to Betting on Sport and The Definitive Guide to Betting Exchanges as well as Fixed Odds Sports Betting.

Together with Sharps Sports betting and Weighing the Odds this should keep me of the street for a while [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I hear what you guys are saying about the top 4 also being the teams that the bookmakers can lay the best informed odds on so I'll start taking looking at the whole league. The first division will have to wait until I get more comfortable with this whole sportsbetting stuff. The Premiership and Champions League also interest me so that should be a lot to start out with. My bar is frequented by a bunch of Derby fans (I don't have a clue how that happened either [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]) so I should be able to get some perfectly good extremely biased info from them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]