View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 12:06 PM

Default Don\'t Know Where This SHOULD Go

At UltimateBet I made a withdrawal a few weeks ago through epassporte. Their site and chat/e-mail representatives assured me that all withdrawals are done within 48 hours. I waited 48 at which point chat told me it would take two more hours for me to get the money. I did not. I only got it one day later, way past the 48 hours maximum. They state zero exceptions on their website or in their user agreement. They are located in Costa Rica. This is false/mis-leading advertisement anywhere you go, no? I e-mailed support many times but never got a reply. I then demanded I recieve $1,000 or I would press legal charges. I did and still received no replies. Then I got support to call me but the Costa Rican person had no clue and gave me the number for a supervisor whom I called a just a little while ago. They, with their annoying Taco Bell accents, said they would have a higher manager called. He said though that I COULD NOT sue them for their false advertisements, because online gambling is illegal in America. Well, we all know that is not true in and of itself. So can anyone tell me why I would NOT have a case and any reason why they should not have to pay me? The amount of extra time they took is insignificant, as they lied, repeatedly. This is not a joke. Seriously, any insight other than ban or you suck. (If you reply with this you are being an idiot, and I would like you to know that because I know many idiots will reply with it because they think they are just hilarious, when in reality they are retarded.)