View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 02:31 AM

Default Re: Did you see this Bill Kristol column a couple of weeks ago

Ah more droppings from General William the Bloody. I've never seen a greater coward more willing to put others in harm's way. Oh wait I have I forgot about his father.

As much as Kristol wants people to forget about the bungling of Katrina, the pointless and bloody war in Iraq, and the decrease of stature and influence the US has, history will not.

I can't believe how far the US has fallen in the eyes of the world. Check out this pew research:

"A 47-nation survey finds global public opinion increasingly wary of the world's dominant nations and disapproving of their leaders. Anti-Americanism is extensive, as it has been for the past five years....."

"Global distrust of American leadership is reflected in increasing disapproval of the cornerstones of U.S. foreign policy. Not only is there worldwide support for a withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, but there also is considerable opposition to U.S. and NATO operations in Afghanistan. Western European publics are at best divided about keeping troops there."

The only person blaming Clinton for Bin Laden has already been proven to be loose with the facts/distortions more than once on these boards. I keep forgetting who was President when the Presidential Daily Briefing with the title " Bin Laden determined to strike in US " was issued on August 6, 2001. Could someone refresh my memory?