View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: VH1\'s \"The Pick up Artist\"

[ QUOTE ]
I remember in junior high I used to neg-hit the cute girls all the time. And they ate it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very odd non-sequitur. I don't think any cares about middle-school girls.

[ QUOTE ]

So basically this stuff works on the dumb/insecure girls that are still going to clubs to get picked up well into their 30s.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being an interesting person, having interesting and/or funny things to say to women you don't know, and demonstrating higher status works on 100% of women.

There's a reason why really hot models [or any good looking 21-35 yr old] don't date the boring guy, with nothing to say who works as the night janitor at McDonalds.

Just because someone[s] has formalized a set of [obvious] concepts for guys who have trouble talking to unknown, good-looking women in bars/clubs doesn't make it sociopathic, that's ridiculous.

Your assertion that smart women don't like interesting, funny, clever guys who look/are successful and may dress differently than you do is also really, really absurd. Also, calling women 'well into their 30s' as 'insecure girls' is pretty telling.