View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 05:07 PM

Default Re: How many online pros average +500k a year in the world?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$500k being in a rarified atmosphere may be true in the sense that there are million of people playing online poker and only a few hundred that make that. But I make $500k easy and I sure as hell don't feel like my game is in a "rarified atmosphere." I just don't win $5k in a session and then go surfing the rest of the week like so many do. I treat it like a job and grind out lots of hands. I'm not sure what the number is but if people actually tried to make aas much as they could and played 40 hours a week there would be a ton of people making $500k imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

i completely agree..if i wasn't a lazy piece of [censored] i would be able to rake it in, I just personally think most poker players are susceptible to lazyness, god knows if i spent more time playing and less time at the bars with with friends I'd prolly be able to get up to 500k..

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with both of you, everyone who logs onto an online poker site should be able to get to 500K annual, with nothing more than good work ethic, and sickkk online poker skillz, this should all be very LDO