View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: 2+2 Fantasy Football

Btw sorry for me changing the point system so many times but I changed it again, and I think this one works a lot better than the old one.

The old one didn't focus at all on moving the chains or touches etc. So I added this:

For QB I added .25 points for completitions and -.25 points for incompletitions. I also raised the yards from 15 yards a point to 20 yards a point to balance it out.

For rushing I just made each rushing attempt -.1 point. It changes it a little and allows a little punishment for those backs who run 35 times but only get 90 yards while not sacrifising too much on the RB's total. I added rushing TD's from 3 to 3.5 to balance it out.

For recievers I added Receptions for .3 points and raised yards from 8 yards a point back to 10.

To check the entire point system go to the site. To sort the players go to players and sort by fantasy points. I think everything is really nicley balanced (QB's still highest position, RB's 2nd highest etc.) but everything is closer together. I think it is a lot more realistic as well.