View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Crazy Phil Laak story with Pics

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, i know. I just get so frustrated that someone can level these accusations and dodge the important questions. Tom has not directly provided any evidence that he supposedly has. How hard is it to scan the said affidavits and host the images somewhere. Instead what we get is, wed' it's coming, then friday. Speculating is fine, but i WANT evidence not hot air. I think we all deserve that. Have we found out about matching IP's yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy's email and telephone number are on his website. You're more than free to contact him directly (as I did) if you have questions. I don't think he owes an answer to every single person who posts a question here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i think he does. He has put himself out there with outlandish accusations and not produced proof. I will not call him, or email him. HE CHOSE TO POST THIS IN A PUBLIC FORUM. This thread is full of speculation, all i want is the facts and evidence to support his claims so we can all judge both parties FOR OURSELVES. All we seem to be getting is, yeah it's coming, it's coming. You may be happy with that, but i am not.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think he should answer every question that get's put on here? Yes, it's a public forum, but that doesn't mean he has to, or has the time to, pay attention to everything that is said. Just wait for the information to come and stop being such a meat head.

Breath.