View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 03:05 PM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet - Pros and Cons

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
UB has the worst customer service possible. UB has bots infesting all nano and micro lhe games. UB does nothing to prevent bots. UB does nothing to prevent disconnect-protect abuses. UB cashouts are sometimes just slow and often extremely slow. UB's responses to any of my queries were even longer than ftp, if that's possible. UB's focus stealing is infuriating. UB's hand history window is yet another infuriatingly stupid "feature" of UB software.

I don't play tourneys so I don't know anything about them, they might be stellar.

Oh yeah, bonus clearing is ridiculous. Contributed instead of the MGR method for calculating rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a lot of cons...didn't really notice any bots, are these in the full ring games from 2-4 and below?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you specifically look, the easiest way to find them is to look at like .05/.1 and .02/.04 lhe tables. 6m normally. They're the ones that are pretty bad 35/25 type guys. The real players are normally like 60/0 with the occasional guy with normal lhe 6m stats, 30/20ish or a little below. These are the bad winholdem bots who are marginal winners but still fish against almost anybody with a brain. The real easiest way to tell is they'll generally sit at a table with you HU. They autopost their BB instantly when real players take a little time to click the button.

Also, AP has just as many and does just as little. Real bots written privately are going to be much better and much harder to detect. Unless you're MrGatorade, then you'll just make [censored] up. A