View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 12:10 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
any news on the 0, 0, 0 import bug? I haven't checked this thread for a while so I may have missed it

[/ QUOTE ]

I found fixes for many causes of the problem. There are a few more things to check too (and you should delete and recreate your database before trying)

1) make sure you turn off your anti virus software - Mcafee in particular caused problems for a bunch of people.

2) Any hand history file > apx 18 MB will fail at the moment

3) Don't import from a root folder (ie C:\, D:\ etc) - but it in a folder and then try importing it. This will be fixed as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Is it currently possible to run all-in-queries such as the one the software PokerEV does with the PT database? (Sklansky bucks graphs and such)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet

[ QUOTE ]
hm, i exportet hands from pt, 300hands/file and HM tells me every file contains no holdem hand (ipoker hands)

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you send me one of the files? PT sometimes changes files a little bit when exporting so some tweaks are usually needed.

[ QUOTE ]
Any idea what price you'll be charging when it's completely done?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pricing has changed a little since the original post. The HUD (coming soon) and Manager are now bundles together and the price will be $95. There will be a discount coupon available for the first week following launch and a slightly bigger discount to existing tourney manager customers.

rvg