Thread: drzen
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 11:32 AM

Default drzen

Reply by drzen to pzhon, removed from Poker Theory.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Please specifiy what you mean. For example, which tournaments do you think are comparable with NL $100? (Someone actually said NL $1-$2 with a $2 big blind is comparable with $1-$2 limit with a $1 big blind. I guess they look the same if you don't think about it.)

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I think he actually said that the dollar values are the same regardless how they play, which was all that counted when you are discussing which game has the bigger *dollar swings*.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, you'll have to be the one to tell us what he was thinking when he said, 'You are simply comparing oranges with pears, dude. 1/2 NL should be compared with 1/2 limit.' On the surface, it looks remarkably stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me take you through this step by step, because I know how you struggle with actually reading what people write.
Poster C sighs and points out that if you are comparing dollar values, you have to compare the same size of blinds,

[/ QUOTE ]
Did the part

[/ QUOTE ]

Fast train to yawnsville. If anyone is getting banned, it'll be you, you boring [censored]. Give yourself a week off. Come back with the idea that you're here to help, within your limitations. If you can't do that, just [censored] off.