View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: What does it take to outrun the fuzz?

[ QUOTE ]
I knew this one dude who outran the cops successfully. He was down at the beach towns in southern Delaware Im guessing somewhere around dewey (pretty much 50 miles from the southern tip of DE). He violated some traffic law and the cops tried to pull him over, he tried to outrun them around the very busy areas. Eventually the cops got concerned about having a high speed chase in this very busy area, where there is a lot of traffic and even more pedestrian traffic so they back off and let him go. Funny thing is he made it to northern DE up to the city of Wilmington maybe 100-200 miles north and he runs a red light, slams into a dart bus and flies through the windshield of the car he is driving and dies on impact when he hits the pavement. Whenever I tell that story it puts a smile on my face. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna edit this but there wasnt time, the reason y I like this story is cuz this guy played it off like he was my boy for a while and then stole some random dumb stuff from me, stole some bud from my bro when he was in the market and next thing u know he jacked stuff from a ton of my high school friends/associates. There were no tears shed over this guy other than his fam if they cared.