View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Re: AHK Bet Pot Script for iPoker

[ QUOTE ]
To add the functionality of betting more preflop with limpers and bet less than a full size pot bet on the flop you would have to be able to count the number of limpers, in the first case, and determine if the flop is dealt or not in the second case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you don't need to count the limpers. Say you are playing 0.5/1.0 and you are on the button for example. It gets around to you and your call button says 1 and there is now 4.5 in the pot. This means that there are 3 limpers. So all you do is bet the pot, 4.5, plus 2 times the call (1) amount plus one small blind (0.5) which sums up to 7 wich is 4bb+1bb/limper. If there was no limpers the pot would be 1.5 and the call button would say 1, then your raise would be calculated the same way, pot (1.5) + 2 * call (1) + sb (0.5) which is 4.

As for detecting the street you are on, all we need to do is to take a small sample of the cards (or where the cards should be) on the table. I use two pixels with some distance appart to see if the flop is out or not (just in the rare case we happen to have a white mouse pointer where the sample is made). This same teqnique can also be made for the turn and river of cource.

I have both these mods made in my modded script.