View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 04:39 AM

Default ugh projectile vomit 10/20 HU

Villain here is pretty straightforward and seems to have little/no handreading abilities in addition to being really passive and surprisingly tight for HU. He's really a fairly ideal opponent. A couple times he has limped button and I have checked, donked flop and c/f turn. This spot is obviously different since I raised pf but I thought it would look the same to him so I c/r turn. The way he has been playing I felt a 7/4 was his most likely hand on both flop and turn with a draw next most likely and a 9 fairly unlikely (he had been raising flop with top pair). He is capable of open limping A high here and showing it down for sure but I don't know if he calls turn c/r with that.

Should I bet/fold or c/c? I feel like I'm on crazy pills this past week because every single hand the board manages to come in some unbelievably sick way to never let me win a pot.

PokerStars 10/20 Hold'em (2 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Turn: (3 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls.

River: (7 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero wonders why he can't just take one pot down the easy way</font>