View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 02:54 AM

Default Re: 66Lemieux66 vs ADZ124

adz is an absolute classic...i've played - and subsequently lost - with him at an underground poker club in toronto...do not dispute his abilities...he's 19 year old prodigy who has accumulated a $500,000 + bankroll (that was 3 months ago). he seemed like a chilled fella, and other than his conviction that he's a very good poker player, he wasn't arrogant in the least...i think it's not so much that he thinks he's good, but that he knows the majority of us are bad...as far as i know, he's a decent live player too..the nite we played, he coolly sat down at our table with the largest stack and proceeded to only build upon it...

he has been getting his ass handed to him by 66lemieux...he's playing more tentatively than normal, but he's also seen a bad beat or two...because of those, it seems as though he's been reluctant to raise his mediocre hands...it almost comes across as him being rattled...

i scoff at anyone who claims he's not very good...he started with a 5k stack, lost it, began another modest attempt,and made his mini-fortune...anyone who proclaims he has an ego can go strip him of it at the 200/400 NL game on pokerstars...