Thread: Bedding
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 01:11 AM

Default Re: Bedding

I really dislike satin sheets. I will put them on for a night or two, but get tired of sliding around between them and having them fall off in the night.

Get decent pima cotton sheets. The thread count isn't always what you should look at, the type of cotton should be. Go for something sateen or pima based. Little pilling, they will get softer with time.

I like crisp white sheets with little embellishment. A dark stripe is alright, or a slight pattern, like waffling or something is nice and will match most things. However, I hate how much maintenance white sheets require and have been going to blue or darker colors lately. The thing chicks will notice most (and I can say this from experience) is clean bedding. Washing once every three months is disgusting. Learning how to make your bed properly is a nice touch too.

I love the bed you picked out, it will look sleek and chic. Consider simple bedside tables and nice lighting as this will make any room look better when it has subdued lighting.