View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 01:00 AM

Default Past year - 540k hands

I recently bought a new computer and just transferred my PT database over. This is the first time in a long time I’ve looked at all my hands and I just thought I'd give everyone what a good (not great) player can accomplish with hard work (first session was 8/12/06). I took some shots that didn't pay off (and lost 40k flipping one night) and had some bad downswings/break even stretches. A lot of the breakeven stretches at mistakes I was playing suboptimal.

Overall I made $157/hr.
I still think 4-5BB/100 is doable in the long run at 5/10 by a good player. But its hard to do 8-12 tabling while putting in a lot of hours. I’ve had stretches of 100k+ hands at 5/10 where I won at 5BB/100.

I'm going to cut down my hours and the number of tables I'm playing and use much better game selection BigT style in a hope to increase my winrate and reduces my downswings (which will make me a much happier person).
This also isn't all of the online poker I've played, I've played numerous sessions on other people's computers (often at high stakes), and lots of live poker and tons of sngs.