View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 12:40 AM

Default Re: New nickname on every login on the pokersoftware

I absolutely love this idea, and wish all sites would do this.

It could be an option from when you log in, and when you log out that nick would expire. Obviously no changing display names when in the tournament.

I really think allowing people to do this would be healthy for the poker ecosystem, as LJ claims, and keep online poker going stronger, longer.

For the people who claim they want to have online poker be equal to live poker.....don't be so selective. Most of you obviously do not want to get rid of multitabling. Most of you do not want to get rid of PokerACE and other software. So don't pretend like you wish to keep the "integrity" of the game intact....

I love this idea, and wish Cake Poker would get its act together so I could play there more. If stars or FT did this, that would be my deciding factor on which site to play at more.

As far as notetaking and the like on people, I guess we would just have to use our reads in "real time"...I don't see that as being a huge issue.

Note - I use PT, but for my own record keeping primarily. I would still be able to do this obviously as I would know my own nicks.