View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: August**

I'm at my wits end with these [censored] players.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $17.05
BB: $192.65
UTG: $68.60
MP: $68.05
CO: $28.90
Hero (BTN): $45.35

Preflop: Hero is dealt T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.50</font>, SB calls $1.25, <font color="red">BB raises to $5.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $18.00</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises all-in to $192.65</font>, Hero calls all-in for $27.35
Uncalled bet of $147.30 returned to BB

Flop: ($92.20) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Turn: ($92.20) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($92.20) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $92.20 ($3 Rake)

BB had A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Sevens) and WON (+$43.85)
Hero had T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and LOST (-$45.35)

Folded all of those [censored] hands to the reraise and I finally have enough of it and 4-bet the son of a bitch and he can't fold ace [censored] eight. Ace [censored] eight. It wasn't even like he was anywhere close to committed. I don't even think this is spewage on my end; I knew he was weak before the flop and I naturally assumed he would throw it away, and even fold some good hands (AQ, 99) against me playing 16/11. And against his stupid hand I'm only a 45/55 dog, would it hurt for some luck to come my way?

It's just frustrating because I can't get anything with my good hands either. Had AA and KK a couple of times each, went to the flop once and my opponent folded to my c-bet. Then had QQ, got in in against JJ, turn J.

Every time I try and move up to NL $50 I run like crap. Every time. I cannot possibly be that bad to be like a 7-8PTBB winner at $25NL and a 7-8PTBB loser one level higher.

I dunno, maybe I need to take a break for awhile. Thanks for giving me a forum to vent.