View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Crazy Phil Laak story with Pics

It's worth pointing out that from the interviews I have read, Laak didn't have much money back around 2000. He was a backgammon hustler, not the rich and famous poker celebrity he is today. Interesting that this web site and these stories surface now isn't it ?

Doesn't this remind anyone of all the despicable things we read about Hollywood celebrities doing in the scandal sheets and their TV counterparts ? From what I've read, it's not unheard of for celebrities to pay people off even when their stories are completely false, just to shut them up.

Even if Laak did do something wrong/illegal/embarrassing seven years ago in country halway around the globe, I find it hard to believe this tour operator is anywhere near as virtuous as he goes to such lengths to make himself out to be ... especially considering his business.

I'd put the eye of suspicion on that guy way before I put it on Laak. Maybe Laak boned a ladyboy in the ass by mistake, got mad, and threatened to kill this guy for setting him up, who knows, but murder for hire ? I really doubt it.