View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Everything we\'ve always wanted to ask about NL thread...

[ QUOTE ]
From nadical in another thread

[ QUOTE ]
also dont bet what is exactly in his stack people look at this like oh my god he wants all my money has me beat, just push yourself and he will be like no he is bluffing look at that overbet...yea it doesnt really make sense but from playing thats how it seems

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the prevailing opinion amongst other NL players? I always wondered if you have your target covered, you want all his money, and you're convinced that the best way to get it is to take him all in right now, if it's better to push yourself, to bet his stack, or to bet something bigger than his stack that's not a push on your part. Does your answer change depending on whether or not your target has < a PSB, ~ a PSB, or more than a PSB?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be interested in the psychology of this as well, I agree with the quote. When I'm bluffing all in I bet what he has left exactly, I push with monsters. Sometimes I'll bet slightly less than what he has left with monsters too, I feel this taunts them and should be used on tilty LAG types. (effective stack $210 and you bet $208.50 for instance) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-DeathDonkey