View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Damaging Women

I absolutely think women are mental equals to men. She kept herself in the situation and is 100% responsible for that.

OP is a douche for a) the way he presents his story of all his "guilt" and sense of "responsibility" for his ex's emotional state while completely disregarding the fact that he has a current girlfriend coupled with b) his lame justifications of why he "honestly doesn't know what to do." The right thing to do is ridiculously obvious but he likes banging her.

However, do you really think a person is not accountable for the pain they cause someone else just because the other person is an adult and mentally capable of making their own decisions? I would look down on a girl who casually slept with her ex despite him spiraling into depression and clinging to hopes of getting back together. Like I said, I just think it's selfish behavior to use someone when it's obviously hurting them in the long-run and they are too weak and dependent to have enough willpower to stop it. Male, female, duck, anyone.