View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: August**

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just bought my first set of irons and can now actually begin getting good at golf. these are normally like 7 hundo but i just got em off ebay for under 400. yyaayaya.

[/ QUOTE ]

KAZ--- I know your from the area and if you know mario + travis then your a friend of mine---- I love golf ---- I just spent like $800 on a new ping vantage bag /// taylormade 425tp driver /// scotty cameron futura putter and taylormade dual hyprid tp---- mostly so I could make myself get out of the house and do something physically active, like walk and play golf--- although i ride mostly--- but id like to start walking again---- always looking for golfing buddies, let me know if your interested.

-dex

[/ QUOTE ]i live in colorado right now. and am not good yet. lol. but when im in the area ill deff let u kno.

mario and kevin r actually stayin with me sunday night and i think we r playin all tha mtts. mario has altitude sickness right now lol. so he isnt doin well atm. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

travis mario and travis are all gettin into golf a ton now too. they just all went out and bought bad ass sets n [censored] and r plannin on gettin a membership to some bad ass course in ur area. (i think it is 40k a year loloololol) so im sure u could get in their group and make a 4 some or sumtin.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea good call--- if your here and want to play have travis contact me.

[/ QUOTE ]fa sho. will do.

PS- travis is gonna b on espn on the 7th for his final table. sfdjlkfwejdsfakjdsfkj

bevill- most deff. i plan on golfin at least once a week. hopefully more. we needs to find some one who works at one of the courses so we can get in free sometimes. billy or some one will have to hook it up.