Old 08-03-2007, 12:31 PM

Default Re Rakeback Affiliates signup process, thanks for the feedback

"From our Affiliates guy this morning:
From: TruePoker Affiliates [mailto:affiliates@truepoker.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 9:04 AM
To: 'Michael Josem'
Subject: RE: New Affiliate Possibility!
Michael,
I received your request for a Rake Back Affiliate Account was accepted on July 18th. I presume that you never received the welcome message, that is automatically generated after the accounts are approved. I attached a copy of that same email.
I apologize this has taken so long, we are looking into why the email was not sent to you automatically on the 17th. If you have any other issues or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me again.
Regards,
Adam Steele
Affiliates Department
TruePoker.com"

Michael,

Apparently, the 2d separate email containing your rakeback account information, login, and passowrds was either not sent or not received on July 18th.

I sent Adam your email this morning and then walked across the hall to Adam's office and asked the process be reviewed, in two areas ... the failure to address your follow-up inquiries AND mine last week and the reliability of the affilate sign-up system in place.

You have TWO account relationships with TruePoker, one as a player and one as a rakeback affiliate .... under whom your player account will play.

I appreciate your persistence. We need feedback like yours to improve signing up affiliates. The program itself is pretty generous, but we need better, more smoothly running signups.

I'll send you a comp for your help.

TruePoker CEO