View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 02:26 AM

Default Re: Post a stupid, yet funny, joke

An Irish hunchback is sitting at the bar when he sees Jesus sitting down at the end of the bar. He calls over the bartender, and says, "Get that man a glass of your finest Irish Whisky, on me." Jesus drinks his whisky, comes over and says, "Thank you sir for your generosity." Jesus puts his hands on the guy's hump and says, "May your affliction be healed." The man is straightened up, thanks Jesus and leaves.

A Frenchman in a wheelchair comes into the bar, sees Jesus down at the end of the bar, and says, "Bartender, get that man a glass of your best French wine." Jesus drinks the wine, thanks the man for his generosity, touches the man and says, "May your affliction be healed." The man miraculously stands up out of his chair, and walks. He thanks Jesus and leaves the bar.

A redneck with a mangled arm comes into the bar, sees Jesus sitting at the end of the bar, and says, "Bartender, get that good ol' boy a glass of your best beer." Jesus drinks the beer, thanks him for his generosity, is about to touch the redneck, when he says, "Don't touch me, I'm on disability."