View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Shoeprint #1: Six Flags (SIX)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also, If anyone knows of...any disclaimers I need to make...for these kind of posts, please let me know.
Shoe

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps one that says you aren't qualified to give investment advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Take my advice for what you think it is worth, which is virtually nothing for many of you on this board. I still plan to keep posting my stock opinions, but of course don't buy unless you have also done your own research and are comfortable with it.

I also think i'm better than 90% of the financial advisors out there, because 90% of the financial advisors out there are only there to earn commissions off of you not maximize your returns.

What do you guys suggest I should use as my "buy" price for this to track my results. I posted on monday saying i expected it to bottom out sometime this week. Obviously, using today's opening would be unfair because I'd be picking the lowest point in hindsight to base my results on. Should I use Monday's close even though I wasn't necarsairly saying "buy" right at that exact time?

Going forward I'll use the price at the time of my post for tracking results.

Also, if anyone is interested, I started a CAPS portfolio at fool.com. My player id over there is ShoeFTW.

Some other thoughts --

With the latest dip NTDOY is a great buying opportunity right now at 57.20.

AMZN - I think amazon is way overvalued and due for a correction. However, the stock is hot right now and I would not suggest shorting it until it appears to be cooling off, it might be a long time before it starts to correct.