View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Re: New nickname on every login on the pokersoftware

I think the 'login' name would stay fixed-this is the only way to distinguish who's account is who's anyway. All they have to do is add a feature that allows you to change your alias or table name or screenname or whatever you want to call it.

As for how often you can change it, I would hope you could change it as often as you like, why add this feature if you can only change your name every 6 month's like on party. I personally like this idea. The people who need to have 1000's of hands on someone so they have an idea of how to play them are the stereotypical 12 tabling HUD-bots I think I heard someone refer to. I think this switch would cut back on the number of tables these nits could play since they would have to actually use their brain to play poker (isn't that the friggin point of the game anyway?). Anyways, I hope pokerstars reconsiders this and tries to implement. Lee wrote a damn fine article explaining why this is a great Idea and it seems like pokerstars didn't land on the same page as him.