View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Pokerbots, the truth from the source

[ QUOTE ]
A consistently winning player, playing a lot, with somewhat high BB/100h is the same kind of enemy. They suck up money with speed sometimes faster than the site does (on the relative amount of tables), which destroys the ecosystem in some time (I believe you can do the calculation but these calculations and analysis we had done in details). These (real players as well as bots) were under fire. If it’s a bot, it’s killed right away, no issue. If it’s a real player, it’s randomly killed too (relation to fraudulent account etc.). You may again say – not much is heard about this in here, I don’t know the exact reason, I believe fair amount of the top winning players are 2+2iers, but you will actually more often here from killed bots in 2+2 as a way to get it back to the sites than from real players (maybe note also a major difference, if real player is killed, his account money are returned, bots are seized).

[/ QUOTE ]
If any major site were routinely booting players for winning too much it would be common knowledge. Poker players are a gossipy lot and word would spread quickly. Plus there would be frequent threads started by well-known strategy posters who were booted.

There would even be frequent discussion at 2+2 of cover play techniques, multiple accounts, and other countermeasures. We would be just like the blackjack counters swapping tips on avoiding the heat.

None of this is happening. OP's claims about winning players are obviously untrue.

You will all have to decide for yourself how much of the rest of his story is made up. I know what I think [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].