View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 06:33 PM

Default Re: plz ban recallme

I am apologizing for the " where do you guy play" threads and i understand that you guys are unwilling to give this away.
I`m sry for my english, which isn`t that bad like you perceive, but it`s hard for a most foreigners to make clear statments in complicated posts.

But i really don`t get why you guys dislike me so much for my posts.

Some of us MSNL grind 80k hands+/month. Getting informations about their motivation and attitude towords the game is worth a lot imho.

Oh and making fun of the question " should i always raise my pair in 3bettet pot".
Oh yeah guys tell me "it depends" or "fold pre".I am playing lag so i am stealing alot and i have logically to call or 4bet light in these spots.
"always" was used for "in general" here and if you would not think " recallme posts so i give a useless comment" but think about it a little bit you would recognize most of my posts aren`t that bad.
Of course there was some rubbish in it and some HH were pretty clear, but if you post a lot not everything can be great.

All in all, i apologize for the less quality posts and hope you will think about my posts before you spit on them.