View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Weird/funny coincidences in your life

Mine are usually travel-related as well. I remember faces and am pretty observant.

1) Was in Disney World (from Missouri) and saw a girl from my school getting onto a passenger train/trolley thing smack dab in the middle of DW. She was sort of popular and hot, so I was too much of a loser to say anything.

2) was vacationing in Port Aransas, TX (near Corpus Christi) Senior year of HS from Houston, TX. Out on balcony of hotel room and below me walks by this dude from my gym class. He looks up and gives this nonchalant wave and says "whats up man?" I was like "WTF...yeah...whats up?"

3) Just went to SF with gf earlier this month from Houston. Two homosexual males were in front of me at airport for an hour trying to find out where their plane was(their flight ended up getting cancelled, mine didnt, lol).

Cut to: We're in SF and walking by Union Square I see one of the guys puffing on a [censored] in Union Square. I nudge gf "there's that gay dude from the airport" "No way." "yeah." "That guy is wearing sunglasses and totally different clothes." "It's him"

Then cut to 2 days later we're leaving Alcatraz and the new boat is coming to drop off people, when lo and behold him and his partner walk right by us. I nudge her again "See there he is again, and taht's his partner (who looked completely similar to airport)" "OMG U R RIGHT ZOMG WHY R U OBSESSED WITH GAI DUDES WITH HUDGE BULGES ZOMG"