View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: AK PF kinda sticky situation, Stars 25 buy in

i think this is actually a interesting spot, only because were so deep. I mean a 100k pot b4 the money in a freezeout is pretty sick. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Ok, well first i would say calling sucks, you have no implied odds with AK, infact you have reverse implied odds, when he has AA or KK, etc. Your basically never going to stack him, unless the flop is like KKK or AAK, which obviously doesn't happen to often. So calling is out of the question. Also when we decided the flat, MP2 could easilyyyy just stick it in there, then we would have to fold when the BB shoves.

Folding? I actually think its pretty close between folding and shoving. I think randoms arent raising as light as the OP said, I think hes raising a pretty small range here. We would still have a huge stack and no one has to know you folded AK.

Shoving--I think this is marginally best, i wouldn't fault a shove or a fold here, as with these stacks, were too shallow to flat and were almost (key word-almost [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) too deep to shove.