View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 12:15 PM

Default interesting AK hand

obviously the 3bet PF is standard me thinks. flop i hit my TPTK and bet out but get minraised but i dont think he has AA or KK cause they 4bet PF. i figure at worst we're chopping or im ahead so i call. on the turn i let him lead out, obviously he liked his hand on the flop and i dont think the J is making his hand any better. since i let him think im done with the hand on the turn i check again so he can bluff his stack off. he may not call a push but i bet he'd bluff one. thoughts?

river makes me puke a little but i dont think that K9 is minraising the flop and i dont think that AQ would get this far in the hand unless it was AQh. KJ and KT are possible though.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.02/$0.05 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $5.95
Hero (BB): $10.65
UTG: $9.28
MP: $10.74
CO: $3.13
BTN: $9.95

Preflop: Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG calls $0.05, <font color="red">MP raises to $0.15</font>, 3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.55</font>, UTG folds, MP calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.17) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1.00</font>, <font color="red">MP raises to $2.00</font>, Hero calls $1.00

Turn: ($5.17) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">MP bets $1.95</font>, Hero calls $1.95

River: ($9.07) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">MP bets all-in for $6.24</font>, Hero calls all-in for $6.15
Uncalled bet of $0.09 returned to MP

Pot Size: $21.37 ($1 Rake)