View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 03:14 AM

Default Re: Weird PLO river spot w/ two pair + naked ace.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
to be fair, my post wasnt very good

summary: dont bluff in shallow stacked online plo tournaments. people arent "good" enough to fold enough for it to be profitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for reference, do you actually know how to play PLO, or is it only split-pot games you're clueless at [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasnt exactly sober (sorry justin)

but yeah i have a sick roi at low stakes plo tournaments. im the [censored] plo master.

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same [censored]' thing.
Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Jules: Ain't no [censored]' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same [censored]' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same [censored]' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean [censored].
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot [censored]' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: [censored] yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
Jules: [censored] you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Jules: [censored] you.
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.