View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 01:10 AM

Default Re: Should I Join a Fraternity?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At a school like LSU you will undoubtedly have more social options if you join one. That said, you will for sure be subject to a lot more dumb drama. Just don't be "that frat guy" aka a "fraternity man." Tons of guys in frats are just fine, but there are few people I hate more than the ones who take it too far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you undergrad or grad at Tulane? I went there for one semester after HS then joined the Army to help pay for the tuition............Iraq.............honorable discharged.........go to LSU for free [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
- Do you play @ Harrah's?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I go to Tulane. Thankfully here the nightlife is sick and the greek system isn't super inclusive so you can still have a great social life without drama. I still go to lots of sorority formals and some frat things if I get invited by my friends in them, although that's more of a freshmen/sophomore scene so I doubt I'll be going much this coming year. I'll play at Harrah's when I turn 21 in January.

All that said, if I went to a school like LSU, I'd probably join a frat if it wasn't too douchey.