View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: To Thaaj and Curtains

[ QUOTE ]
hey dooooochehole. MY chat was off and i was 6 tabling. I dont feel bad for interupting your game or that u lost a 3.5 buyin pot wahawhawhahwahhw. I will play you hu but im not going to schedule a time because my life no longer revolves around online poker. If i see you online when i want to play we will play simple as that. You need to get outside more, crying on a message board when your hu game gets interupted is pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I agree with pretty much all of this. I've always obliged when people asked me to sit out of their HU matches, but I think it's somehow lamer to ask in the first place than to refuse to sit-out.

The issue is with Stars and their format, and when you sit down for your juicy headsup match, you damn well know you're going to spend some amount of time/energy telling people "headsup plz" when they try to sit, and it's pathetic to get angry when someone doesn't buck to your made-up rules and ethics, even more pathetic to then create a thread to call them out/personally attack them.

Stars really should have fixed this problem a long time ago, and that's the only real issue here.