View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Re: To Thaaj and Curtains

[ QUOTE ]
Curtains,

It is just general proper etiquitte that if BOTH players request hu, then you give it to them-- that is not ludicrous at all. Saying to "play a hu sit aand go instead" is what is ludicrous. If there were several players already playing and you sat, that is one thing. If it was HU and you sat and broke up the game, that is pretty [censored], and an entirely different scenario.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude did you even read the thread?

I'll be nice and repeat everything once again for you:

1. When I sat down there were 4-5 players already at the table

2. My chat is almost always off, so I don't see any requests like the OP's anyway.

3. I would leave a table if they requested to play headsup because I don't really care. I still think it's ridiculous because a lot of people either aren't going to leave or are going to have their chat off. I'm not saying it's terrible to ask, but to expect every single person on Pokerstars to agree to these demands is unrealistic and stupid (which the OP obviously does because he had a hissy fit and created this thread to begin with).

Regardless, if I'm the third to join a table and two players are playing headsup, and I'm told that they both want to play headsup, then I have no problems leaving. Anyone who has fully read the thread and hasn't figured this out has some major reading comprehension problems.