View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: To Thaaj and Curtains

[ QUOTE ]
curtains,

unfortunately you're in the wrong here. if both players want HU, they should get it. a heads up sit n go isn't a heads up cash game.

i'd love to see where curtains sits down shortstacking (and totally ruining a deep stack game) and has chat on - 'hay guys go play a heads up sit n go, it's not my problem'

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen if my chat is on and someone wants to play headsup, Ill just let them, I don't give a crap, there are many others tables to play at. I really have no interest in breaking up a heads up game just so I can play on a particular table.

I just think that the idea that they should expect everyone to behave in this fashion is ridiculous.

Never at any time did I say that I would refuse to get up if I knew that two players were trying to play heads up. However I do believe it's absurd for these players to think it's their inherent right to control a 6 handed table all by themselves amongst themselves and then go on a tizzy because some random person won't get up.

What makes the situation even more silly is that I generally join tables that have only 4 players or more on them. I suspect that I made this table a full table. So how ridiculous is it to be the 6th player to join a table, and have 2 random people at the table telling us all to go away, as though they own the table. Seriously, just go play on fulltilt or stop bitching, because a lot of players are going to deny your request to play headsup, and you are going to live a life of constant frustration, that results in you making childish posts on the internet.