View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 12:27 PM

Default Re: Official SHEEP Season - Week 10 of 12 (Friday Reveal)

All, to add some more fuel to the fire, here are the MAX and MIN averages you can attain. I'm showing all players that still could reach six games played (and be playoff-eligible). MAX score is based on if you went 100-100-100 the last three games (which could only happen if an infinite number of players entered), and MIN is based on 0-0-0 (likewise). These averages do account for potential dropped scores. But it should give you some better idea of where you stand. I'll do this each of the next two weeks as well. I'm guessing 68.something will be good for the 20th spot (since most everyone will still be able to drop a score), but who knows:

So hopefully this helps you see how high you might be able to go. Like if Tokyo!! (random example) is looking at this chart, and he sees that his theoretical max is 75.545, he might think "Hmmm, three real solid weeks might get me up to 72." Then he can look at that middle column and see that he could realistically move all the way up to 10th place or so with that score.

Also for those with maxes below 68, definitely keep playing. It's good practice for the "NIT Tournament" during the playoff weeks, the game is better/more fun with more players, and there might even be a little surprise in store come Week 12[/foreshadowing].