View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 08:45 AM

Default Tricky hand, what do you put him on?

I am a solid $5 STT player, but decided to try my hand at a $10 to see how difficult or tricky the players were in comparison. This was a tricky hand and I wonder what you would do?

At this point, I had just won the exact previous hand with AQs when I flopped two pair. It did not go to showdown and I had also raised to 200 preflop, the exact same as this hand. The villain in this hand I have only seen show down one hand so far which was to a raise, he had called with AJs in the blinds where he tripled up! Other than that he has been relatively conservative in his play.

Hand 12 $10 - NL - 9 Seat - Extended Blinds 20/40

SB ($1,780)
BB ($2,140)
UTG ($1,660)
Hero ($2,700)
Villain ($5,190)
CO ($2,170)
Button ($2,360)

Hero has A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

1 fold, Hero called 40 and raised 160 to 200, Villain called 200, 4 folds.

Board cards [6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]

Hero checked, Villain bet 40, Hero called 40

Board cards [6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]

Hero checked, Villain bet 80, Hero called 80 and raised 80, Villain called 80 and raised 320, Hero called 320

Board cards [6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]

Hero bet 320, Villain called 320 and raised 1,280...

<font color="blue">What do you do and why? What do you put him on? </font>