View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 03:09 AM

Default Re: folding another guy\'s laundry

[ QUOTE ]
The past few years I lived in my fraternity house. We had a laundry machine in the basement.

Most people folded each others clothes if they were done in the dryer and they moved the clothes from the washer to the dryer if necessary (and if the clothes in the dryer were done they would fold those clothes.) It was a nice thing to do, people like to have their clothes dried and folded rather than wet and sitting atop the dirty dryer.

Since we were all friends living together it was natural to do the nice thing for your friends. I can't believe the poll results so far. You guys are a real bunch of [censored].

And lol at not wanting to touch underwear. They just came out of the machine. Stop being such panzies

[/ QUOTE ]

Cracka, NL,

I agree. I basically put some of the bigger items into the basket in a somewhat organized manner, with the other things going where they may.

Fiji,

Its not so much that i think "OMG could i turn gay from touching them!?" as "eh i don't want someone else folding ALL of my stuff, just putting them nicely in my basket would be what I'd prefer."

Also, this isn't a frat house or a dorm with friends, I've never met the guy before. In my book I'd like a couple "hey how are ya" before I'm folding his boxers.

Plus, I already pushed someone's car out of an intersection today; I'm done saving the world, for tonight at least.