Thread: Prop bet thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 01:50 AM

Default Re: Prop bet thread

[ QUOTE ]
apathy did it wrong was the general consensus. did like 400 right away and then rested, killing his arms.

I'd do sets of 10 every ten minutes. That'd be 60 an hour, and after just 10 hours you'd be at 600. From there you can rest a little, maybe do sets of 10 every 15-20 minutes, or do sets of 8 every 15, or whatever. If you get to the last hour with 100 to go, you can will yourself through it, especially if aspirin, painkillers, and proper diet are used. I would bet i could do it for a large sum of cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a lazy office slob that doesn't work out ever. Because of this thread, I did 1000 on sunday and it wasn't difficult. I did three sets of 25 per hour for the first four hours, then scaled it back to two sets of 25 for the next twelve. Then I did one set per hour for the next four. I was stretching, taking fluids and ibuprofen regularly. I'm still sore as hell though and it's three days later.

For any guy that is in reasonable shape or isn't an obese wreck, this should be the perfect hustle.