View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 06:24 PM

Default Re: limp utg 66 is my line ok?

[ QUOTE ]
Am I The Only One Here Who Thinks That A Call Here Is Absolutely Nuts.

There's been a limp after you...a raise all in for around 50 percent of your chips and you want to push?

[/ QUOTE ]
You are right. The wrench in the gears is CO. SB has a very low M and in the face of two limps, could have pushed with a very wide range. I would be happy to call SB with 66 if I knew it was heads up.

Like I said, pushing here was very risky. However, I think CO will fold some pretty good cards because Hero can cripple him. The limp re-raise all-in is a pretty scary scenario and in CO's eyes either Hero slowplayed a big hand or is isolating. If CO is even semi-tight, he is only calling with a small range and that range usually doesn't include a limp behind, it usually would be good for a raise of Hero.

So there is a difference between calling a desparate SB with half your stack and putting your tournament life at risk with one player to act.

I think we are in some sort of agreement but my main thought was that the original limp put Hero in this situation in the first place.

I don't mind Hero folding to SB's all-in here, it just sucks and like I said depends on the factors at the moment.