Thread: Stars $6.5 HH
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 06:09 PM

Default Re: Stars $6.5 HH

Thanks. I did suspect I wasn't pushing enough, but I didn't imagine it was that bad. I do have trouble sometimes seeing spots where I should be pushing ATC. I can't afford to invest in SnGWiz quite yet (and I didn't use it anywhere near as much as I should have during my trial) but as soon as my BR is high enough I will definitely get it and use it often.

One of the big things is Heads Up. When my opponent is getting down to <5BB, should I be pushing ATC or just really really wide?

Also, with the 2 hands with the super-short stack (with <0.5BB) My intention was to maximize the chances of eliminating him without risking a confrontation with the other big-stack. The last thing I want is to be pushing there and get called by the big stack and have the smallstack end up winning and getting a free pass to ITM. But now that I look at it, even though my play there ensures a cash, it does seem like it would be -$EV to do.

Tapping the glass I know is bad. That was one of the rare times I did, and in that situation I couldn't help myself, just because the guy had been trashtalking so much. Really there's no excuse for it though, and I should be keeping my mouth shut in SnGs (as I easily do about 95% of them)