View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 03:46 PM

Default Re: *** Official Michigan Football 2007 Thread ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's about a month away and I'm already salivating over this season. 8 home games = 8 tailgates. Nothing like getting up at 8AM on a Saturday, getting a ride to the golf course, drinking til noon, then going to the stadium.

[/ QUOTE ]

life-long michigan fan here (located in ne ohio, to make it worse!), and made my first trip to the big house last year against central (?) michigan...

the golf course is heaven. never saw so many michigan fans in one place, especially here in ohio.

finally, of course, there's never been a weather delay at the stadium in 80 years, and my first time, we're stuck at the bottom of the bowl in a downpour...

either way, awesome, awesome experience.

go blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that game was fun. The cold I got the next day was not fun however.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, we were so drunk during the game, we didn't realize the sniffles until the last 15 minutes of the 3 hour drive home...

also, imagine...your first game ever in the stadium, and you have 1ST ROW SEATS! directly behind the michigan bench...i'm a teacher, and the football coach brings recruits up all the time, and he offered us his seats for the game...

walking down 78 rows to the bottom of the bowl was awesome, walking up every 30 minutes to pee wasn't...

about 10 minutes into the rain, we realized that 100,000 people were above us trying to get out, so we took our shirts off and figured [censored] it...