Thread: QQ 3-handed
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 01:59 PM

Default Re: QQ 3-handed

bleh i wouldn't fold the flop without the Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] i think this guy could easily raise the flop with a ten. I wouldn't 100% showdown though because i don't think he bets the river without an ace. And BB could have some crap like QJo the whole way basically giving me better odds at calling 2 streets and the ability to make a well informed fold on the river.

When he raises the flop and i just call I basically tell him I don't have an ace. It doesn't just give him a license to bluff, but it also gives him the chance to value bet a ten on 2 streets (i'm kinda telling him to, my hand looks like 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]). Then when the river comes in and he has been called in 2 spots i think on this particular river he doesn't bet a hand like KT. But on a blank he might. So i debate value betting, esp. because my donk stinks like KQ or even JJ with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Then there's the other paragraph where i convince myself to check/call and let the BB bet his garbage and i can overcall.

And then there's expert where BB pauses long enough to tell me he doesn't have an ace and i c/r the field getting called in 1 spot but taking down 3-bets.

But seriously, at the table I went for the c/c and the more I think about it the less I think it matters as long as i don't c/f for 1 or bet/call.