View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 04:03 AM

Default Re: Cake Poker\'s RNG

[ QUOTE ]
Let me first post before i've even read over this thread to say that yes Cake poker is most certainly rigged. I never have seriously made an accusation about a website being rigged but after having played on cake I can safely say that it is. I've probably played over 2million hands of poker total in my lifetime and can assure you i've never seen anything like i've seen on cake. Why is that? Because what's going on for me at cake simply is statistically improbable. Let me also say that i'm up near $100k on the site overall but after July it's became apparent to me that its rigged. I'll elaborate later.

[/ QUOTE ]Ahhh,how about elaborating now since youve made the accusation??Im assuming that you are implying that its rigged for action not against players because to be honest i dont know any solid players that are losing on this extremely soft site.Like PokerAddict said,if you have some evidence please post it.I expressed my thoughts like many others that weve seen nothing to support these accusations,but if there is some evidence im sure wed all be very interested seing it to say the very least.