View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 02:17 AM

Default Full Tilt (FTP) RaceTrack Mod Package

This is for RaceTrack View only.

This is meant to be an easy way for someone to get their FT client to a "MOD'ed " state. It can obviously be customized further afterwards.

If you want to MOD the classic view, you can use this as a starting point. I think the only other thing you would need to do is change the images in the backgrounds folders for the classic tables.

Here is a ZIP file (9MB) containing modified - Elements, Avatars, Buttons, and RaceTrack - folders.

Make sure the FT client is closed when changing any image files.

I suggest making a copy of your entire folder: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table - It contains all of the default FT Images. Simply Right-Click Copy, and Paste it onto your Desktop. If you have problems, this should save you from having to uninstall and reinstall the client.

1 - Download the ZIP file with the already modified files - here. 9MB

2 - Extract/Unzip to: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\ so they overwrite/replace the existing folders named - Elements, Avatars, Buttons, RaceTrack.

3 - Start FT Client, you should get something similar to this:

Those chips in the screengrab are NOT in the MOD Zip. I left the default FT chips, but used my oversized chips0, 1, 2 files that I made. The cards in the \elements\ folder are Version 10.8-AT-C-XX (over-sized cards0-2)

That is similar to my current look (I changed 1 or 2 things, that I do, that some might not like). I included the entire Library of Avatars and Buttons that I have made. I did not include my Table Library because that was an additional 10+MB. The buttons and avatars can be easily changed, by deleting the current and pasting a copy of a different one from the corresponding image library.