View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 09:16 PM

Default Vegas $2-4 Limit

Hi all,

I am new here (lurking for a few months), and I just have a few questions on vegas $2-$4 limit. I live in Oklahoma, which has gotten poker rooms in the last couple of years, so I am kinda new at poker. My questions are:

I play $3-$6 here in Oklahoma, and it is full of fish (maybe 5 or 6 at a table, I can read the whole table down in usually a orbit). Is that the way (I know different rooms, different people) the $2-$4 and $3-$6 is in vegas?

Also I can pull a profit (from $1 to $100) 8 out 10 times here, is that the same in vegas?

I play tight yet aggresive, and I am very patient, and I usually know if I have the best hand (will show cards at show down if I know I have the best hand). And that leads to my next question, should I play $4-$8 in vegas and skip the $2-$4 and $3-$6?

I have pulled about $900 (at $3-6, $4-$8) here in Oklahoma in about 40 Hours of play in the last few months, I play limit online and am also up. My main question is what I am playing here in Oklahoma a ($3-$6 oklahoma game = to the $2-$4 Vegas Game or a $3-$6 vegas game or should I play higher (need some motivation we don't have any higher here in Oklahoma)

Thanks,

Isuxs