Thread: Brag
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Brag

[ QUOTE ]
If that's all that was left you obviously did a horrible job earlier in the draft. this is clearly youre first year playing fantasy football, so its hard to fault you or to laugh at you too much.

You'll figure out that drafting RB, WR, WR, WR is the literally worst strategy in fantasy football leagues, unless you went K, D, WR, WR. that's the only thing you could have done worse. Start trading your WR's for a running back or QB immediately or else your season is done. pretty terrible job on the draft i must say. I love people like you tho, so i can't complain

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you cant read because Ive stated Ive wone 3 leagues in 5 years. I also join serval leagues, this league just happens to Darft early ever year. The RB you can pick up in the 3rd or late 2nd this year are just as good as the one you can pick up in the 5th. Not so with the WR spot.

NFL is leaning towards RBBC, got change with the times buddy. When the season gets going Ill keep you updated. Also Ill provide a trip report to the WPO with my new found 5K Ill be winning

And yes I am in Fantasy Baseball season,(thank you Jose Reyes,Peavy and Sizmore)